Travel, travel, we all have to do it. Whether it is for business or pleasure, these 5 items may make it a bit easier. And most definitely the above eye mask is not for everyone, but I thought it was funny. I never get on a plane without one.
- Music Splitter For Headphones – Share your music with your travel mate! An audio splitter that allows 2 people to listen in on one device. Great for music, movies and games.
- Quiet Zone Ear Plugs – Ideally suited to those travelers particularly sensitive to snoring, these innovative sound filtering ear plugs have interchangeable attenuation filters to reduce both low and high frequency sound. Made from good quality silicon, the high frequency filters block out general noise, while the low frequency filters drown out low frequency sound such as snoring.
- RFID Document Organizer – Stay safe and secure with this RFID blocking document holder. RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) chips are used in all US passports created after 2006 and in over 35 million credit cards. RFID chips are also used in hotel keys; electronic gate or door keycards; and government, military and port of entry ID cards. The technology was designed to let us bypass the standard requirements of scanning or checking in. However, electronic identity thieves have undermined the security of RFID products by devising scanners that read your personal information without you even realizing it. Blocking 13.56MHz frequencies, the standard for most credit cards and passports, items such as this one have allowed individuals to protect themselves from this kind of pickpocketing.
- I Sleep With Strangers Eye Mask – Flight 001’s exclusive “I Sleep With Strangers” printed eye mask ensures plenty of in-air shut-eye, thanks to a light-eliminating insert that provides extra coverage across your nose bridge. Wide elastic straps and velvety lining ensure crease-free comfort
- No Jet Lag – No Jet Lag is a safe, natural homeopathic remedy that starts working before you even get on the plane. Use gradually during flight and you will feel great when you get there. Contains 32 tablets. Sufficient for 50 hours of flying.