Singapore is an economic champion when it comes to expensive cities to live in. Things are expensive in Singapore, but if you have 24 hours there as a tourist, there is a lot you would do to keep you entertained. From endless entertainment to a wide range of foods, Singapore has it all to offer. The city ranks among the top ten cities to visit before you die. If planning for a short vacation, Singapore would be an ideal place to visit. Singapore is strategically located, and you can have lots of in a day and be back to your country in a matter of hours.
Amazing things to do in Singapore
- The Singapore Flyer – Singapore Flyer is the world’s largest observation wheel (outside United States). Standing at a stunning 165m (541ft) from the ground, the Flyer offers you breathtaking, panoramic views of the Marina Bay, the island city and beyond. There’s also a wide range of shops, restaurants, activities and facilities.
- Walk Among the Treetops at MacRitchie – Make a short visit to MacRitchie Reservoir Park to see the beauty of nature and get a chance to walk amongst treetops. Walking amongst the tree tops is an amazing experience something even few Singaporeans know about. The tree top walk is a long free-standing suspension bridge that connects the highest points in MacRitchie. The Park is open daily as from 9 am to 5 pm daily and offers you the perfect chance to view wildlife and the different layers of the forest canopy.
- Visit the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple – The Buddha Tooth Relic Temple is a place of worship and one to offer you the true cultural experience of the Singaporean people. The Temple brings back the majestic elegance that was inspired by the Tang Dynasty. The head monks who lead the procession will continue with their tasks with giving any attention to you. Buddhist devotees from around the world visit the temple believed to house the alleged teeth of Siddharta Gautama, the founder of Buddhism.
- Go for a stand-up paddle boarding – The seas in Singapore do not have violent waves and form an ideal place for stand up paddle boarding. Stand up paddling is a fun activity for all ages and you will have a lot of fun as you try to balance yourself in the waters. A SUP board can be rented for about $60 and the experience is worthwhile.
- Chill at a Quayside bay – The place is free! You will have access to swimming pools and some of the best restaurants. It is a cool quite place away from the hassles of the city.
- Enjoy nightlife in some of the best nightclubs in the city – Most Singaporeans never sleep, and you will find night time so lively with several nightclubs to listen and dance to Singaporean music. The Home Club is one the best clubs in Singapore and you can be sure to have a lot of fun.
There is a lot to do in Singapore without getting bored if you only have 24 hours in the city. Make sure you get to sample the different types of foods they offer.